florence and the machine

Hi! Yesterday i took some photos when me and Anna went to Kristiana's house . We didn't take a lot, but , i'd say - enought ! :b recently we had 4 day holidays. They were quite awesome, cuz loads of things happened, but i'm here to share photos , not to tell stories from my life ! am i right? :) hehe
have a nice school week, plus, hope, you'll enjoy the rain (as i do) ! Here, in Luxembourg, in the morning it was raining really hard , when me and my friend went into a rain and just ran around. That was fun :))





5 comments:

  1. wow ! very cool photoshoot :D

    i like your blog ^^
    mind to follow each other with me ? :D

    joan-milenia.blogspot.com

    anyway, happy holiday ! <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your reply comment on my blog and following me :DD i'd follback sist ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have an award from my blog ! =)
      joan-milenia.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. when I'm seeing you at school, do you then want me to say; "your blog is awesome" ?<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. loti smukas bildes, man loti patik!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete