STUFF

Hola !
on thursday some friends from Latvia came to Luxembourg and visited me , so this weekend was quite cool! Friday we just chilled , also went to jacuzzi <3 . On saturday we went to the France (Metz), then to Saarbrucken (Germany) and Trier , and at all of these places we did some shoppping ! I got things i really needed , so can't wait to wear them ! :))
Today we're gonna go to one Mexicano restaurant <3
+/- all stuff. missing some things anyway
new skin colour nailpolish          a bag, which is quite big.. i'll probably use it for scool.



compfy sport shoes
warm cardigan.
 green pants. ( a bit too big for me :( forgot to try 'em on)
AND AT THE END OF THE TRIP ,  WE WENT TO THE STARBUCKS <3 FRAPPUCCINOS <33333333

13 comments:

  1. Great stuff, I love the first bag!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, darling ~ fabulous purchys!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything! Great purchases! And of course Starbucks is always a great part of the day! Following you :)

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, you have a great haul! Love the school bag and green pants. Hopefully you can take them in or maybe exchange them for the right size, because I'm sure they'll look awesome on! :)

    Don't miss out on the giveaway at my blog!

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bag, cardigan, and jumper! nice stuff :D

    cheers, Jessica
    PHOSKINNY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing, Nice blog!
    thank you for the comment on my blog...
    feel free to stop by anytime and hope M.I.A has set you up for summer!

    jasminemeccles.blogspot.com
    feel free to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice bag
    If you want you can read my blog, there are the flags!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a great new stuff!! thank you for sweet comment-it means a lot :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://chillychickblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, great stuff! i love the green pants :)
    x,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing purchases!

    Hugs Gittemary.blogspot.com !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your purse! And your green pants too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What did you do in Metz ? ( I actually live there !)
    Next time, send me a message to my blog before coming and maybe we could meet ? :)

    By the way to answer your comment, yes the top is from H&M, I was just trying everything in the shop actually .. haha

    Marine xxx

    ReplyDelete