HELLO YELLO

Heeeey! first day after holidays-trust me, the feeling is terrible. I couldn't wake up in a morning , but i should ! fortuantely, we had 3 free lessons, so i spend time with my friends, played football and just had fun , so it wasn't that bad !
usually i'm veeery lazy to write something in posts, but this time i'm doing it (proud, huhuh :D ).
i can post again some food pics, BUT no! this top and a jumper are new, so i wanted to share something also from clothes ! :)

 i've wanted this kind of jumper for a while, sooo i finally got it! it's really comfortable and warm.khm, warm? yeah, it's spring in Lux already, so i should wait for the next winter to wear it ! doh :(
a top. it wan't really expensive , so i bought it! it's quite cute + i can wear it a lot in summer or when it's warm :)

HAVE A NICE WEEK !

6 comments:

  1. Agree agree agree!!! :D
    I like the top too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your cute foxie shirt!! Can't wait to you style em for this summer ahead! ;) Hope you could drop by again for my new blogpost sometime!

    Hugs and kiss kiss,
    Liz

    .voguish.doodles.

    .shop.my.turbans.and.garlands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anyway, I keep hittin the following button up there. But never succeed following you. Hope you have another button so that I can follow you! ;)

    Hugs and kiss kiss,
    Liz

    .voguish.doodles.
    .shop.my.turbans.and.garlands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love the fox print!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the fox print so much! thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :)
    lovely blog :D

    cheers, Jessica
    PHOSKINNY

    ReplyDelete